High Performance Coatings
Building Something GreatHigh Performance Coatings.
Knight Industrial Services uses a wide range of high performance coatings to protect pipelines, tanks, vessels, valves, or just about anything that needs to be protected from the environment. We can provide coating recommendations or apply to your specifications.
Types of Coatings and Services
- Internal Coatings
- Below Grade Coatings
- Soil to Air Interface Coatings
- Atmospheric Coatings
- Tank Liners
- Internal Liners
- Organic and Inorganic zincs
- High build epoxies
- High temperature coatings
Our company has complete and continuous coating services to the pipeline industry. We can apply coal tar epoxies, FBE coatings, wax tapes, petroleum tapes, and cold applied tapes at pipeline station, risers, soil to air interfaces, and on above and below ground piping.
- Internal: Epoxies, novalacs, phenolics, coal tars, & polymers– applied by brush, rollers, airless, plural component, & trowel
- Atmospheric: Zinc’s, epoxies, urethanes, high temps- applied by brush, rollers, airless, & conventional spray
- Below Grade: Coal tars, epoxies, weld-coats, polymer coatings
- Soil To Air Interface: Wax tapes, petroleum tapes, & cold applied tapes
- Tank Liners: