Building Something GreatOur Mobile Services.
Our crews are setup to go mobile from one location to another. We supply each truck with all the tools, equipment and necessary supplies to complete any painting project.
Each unit is capable of:
- Power tool cleaning
- Baking soda blasting
- Brush and roll or spray painting
Each rig truck is equipped for disposal for proper waste control
Our Mobile Units keep your company from EXPOSURE to:
- All deliveries of grit, paint and supplies
- Refueling of trucks & compressors onsite
- Pallet returns & disposal of trash
- Equipment repair, testing & clean-up
- Moving supplies from one location to another
- Supplying filtered water and ice
- Unloading of deliveries, storage & inventory
- Disposal of paint waste onsite
- Employee parking & safety training
- No scaffolding storage on your site
- No insulation storage on your site
- No paint storage on your site
We can supply mobile units that complete:
- Abrasive blasting & painting
- Underground tapes & field applied coatings
- Moisture cure coatings
- Bio-blast cleaning
- Conventional Insulation
- Thermal insulation coatings
- Cold tar, zinc, epoxy, & urethanes
- Less Fuel Consumption: We have upgraded our compressors to 210 Sullivan and 225 Sullair air compressors. By doing this, we have reduced fuel consumption from 8 gallons/hr. to 4 gallons/hr.
- Ergonomics: Allows for continuous production with less stress on the worker. Production- Using the correct hose and nozzle combination has increased production with the new compressors.
- Increased Efficiency: The industry standard for compressors is 100 PSI. We have changed out our compressors to 150 PSI units with different hoses to produce a higher nozzle pressure for 1/3 more production which results is less cost to our customers.
- Reduced Noise: The new compressors have reduced noise emissions by half.